Try this tasty 6 ingredient breakfast or lunch that you can whip up in just 20 minutes!
You will need:
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/3 lb lean ground turkey
- 2/3 large zucchini, finely diced
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the coconut oil.
- Add the ground turkey and cook until just browned.
- Stir in the zucchini and cook until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the salsa and mix everything together well.
- Use a spoon to create a well for the egg.
- Crack the egg into the well and cover the skillet with a lid.
- Allow the egg to cook to your desired firmness, about 3-5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!