A simple and delicious concoction to help support your immune system during the winter months, or any time of year!
You will need:
- 1 inch piece of peeled ginger, slices
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp Manuka honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Hot water, but not boiling
- Heat water to below boiling, around 160°F (70°C)
- Place sliced ginger, lemon juice, manuka honey and cinnamon in a mug.
- Slowly pour water over ingredients and stir.
- Allow to steep for about 5 minutes, remove the cinnamon stick and enjoy.