Bananas, almond butter, and cocoa. That’s it!
These 3 ingredient brownies are a healthier way to enjoy the classic treat, with no sugar added they are still oh so sweet.
You will need:
- 3 very ripe large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups raw crunchy almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare an 8 x 8-inch baking dish by spraying it with cooking oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas well. Add the almond butter and cocoa and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and cook for 20-25 minutes or until the top is firm and darkened slightly.
- Allow to cool completely, slice, and serve.