Whip up this simple no bake recipe for your next holiday gathering. A tasty and healthy treat, the pomegranate seeds are high in vitamin E and magnesium.
You will need:
- 1 cup dark chocolate melted with 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large pomegranate
- A mini muffin tin and mini cupcake liners
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate. You can do this by quartering the pomegranate and submerging in cold water. Remove the seeds with your hands under the water and discard the pith as it rises to the surface. Drain the seeds and pat dry.
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini cupcake liners.
- Melt your dark chocolate with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of the melted chocolate into the bottom of each liner.
- Top the chocolate with a spoonful of pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle some more chocolate over the pomegranate.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for 15 minutes.
You can serve on a platter at your next party and make it extra fancy by garnishing the plate with sprigs of rosemary.